This delicious and flavorful lobster paella is the perfect way to celebrate seafood. This dish is sure to impress with juicy chunks of lobster, fresh vegetables, and aromatic spices. Serve it for a special occasion or a family dinner, and enjoy the taste of Spain in every bite!
|Olive oil||2 tablespoons|
|Garlic||2 cloves, minced|
|Spanish paprika||2 teaspoons|
|Chicken broth||4 cups|
|Saffron threads||1/4 teaspoon|
|Short-grain Spanish rice||2 cups|
|Green beans||1 cup, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces|
|Artichoke hearts||1 cup, drained and halved|
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large paella pan or a wide, shallow saucepan.
- Add onions, red and green bell peppers, and garlic and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in paprika, saffron, and thyme, and cook for another minute.
- Add rice and stir to coat with the vegetables and spices. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour in chicken broth and white wine and stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, cover, and cook for 20 minutes.
- Add the lobster, tomatoes, green beans, peas, and corn. Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook for an additional 10 minutes, or until the liquid has been absorbed and the rice is cooked through.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Squeeze lemon wedges over the top and garnish with fresh parsley.
- Serve hot and enjoy the flavors of the sea in every bite!