Lobster quesadilla is a delicious and unique twist on a classic Mexican dish that combines juicy lobster meat with melted cheese and tortilla. It is an easy-to-make and quick meal that is perfect for a cozy dinner or a lunch on the go. Whether you’re a seafood lover or just looking for a tasty way to switch up your quesadilla game, this lobster quesadilla recipe is sure to be a hit.
|Flour Tortillas||8 small|
|Cooked Lobster Tails||2 diced|
|Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese||2 cups|
|Red Onion||1 small, chopped|
|Garlic||2 cloves, minced|
|Red Bell Pepper||1, chopped|
|Green Bell Pepper||1, chopped|
|Jalapeno||1, seeded and minced|
|Chili Powder||1 tsp.|
|Butter or Oil||for cooking|
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the onion, garlic, red and green bell peppers, and jalapeno. Cook until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add the chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper and stir to combine.
- Remove the vegetables from the skillet and set aside.
- Place a tortilla in the skillet and sprinkle half of it with 1/4 cup of cheese. Add 1/4 of the lobster, followed by 1/4 of the vegetable mixture. Top with another 1/4 cup of cheese.
- Fold the tortilla in half and cook until the cheese is melted and the tortilla is crispy, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas, cheese, lobster, and vegetable mixture.
- Serve with salsa, guacamole, or sour cream, if desired.
Enjoy your delicious and mouth-watering Lobster Quesadilla recipe!