Crab Linguine is a classic Italian dish that combines the delicate flavor of crab meat with the smooth and creamy texture of linguine pasta. This dish is perfect for seafood lovers and is a great way to add a touch of sophistication to your dinner table. It’s easy to make, and the simple ingredients can be easily found in your local grocery store. Here’s the recipe for a delicious and satisfying Crab Linguine meal.
|Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cook the linguine according to package instructions until al dente. Reserve 1 cup of the pasta cooking water.
- In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the onion and bell peppers and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic to the pan and cook for another minute.
- Add the white wine to the pan and bring to a boil. Cook until the wine is reduced by half.
- Stir in the heavy cream, lemon juice, and parsley. Cook until the sauce thickens, about 5 minutes.
- Add the crab meat to the sauce and cook until heated through.
- Drain the linguine and add it to the saucepan with the crab sauce. Toss to combine.
- Add the parmesan cheese and butter to the pasta and stir until the cheese is melted and the butter is combined.
- If the sauce is too thick, add a little of the reserved pasta water to thin it out.
- Serve the crab linguine with additional parmesan cheese and freshly cracked black pepper.