Crab and Artichoke Dip Recipe: A Perfect Party Appetizer
Crab and artichoke dip is a classic and delicious appetizer that is perfect for any occasion. Whether you are hosting a party, or simply looking for a tasty snack, this recipe will hit the spot. With a creamy mixture of crab meat, artichokes, and a blend of spices, this dish is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
- 8 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 ounces of canned crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 14 ounces canned artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese for topping
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise, and sour cream until smooth.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, dried basil, salt, and pepper.
- Gently fold in the crabmeat and artichokes.
- Transfer the mixture to a 9-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs and 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese on top of the mixture.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly.
- Serve hot with crackers, bread, or vegetables.