Creamy Prawn Bisque: A Delicious and Easy-to-Make Seafood Soup Recipe
Enjoy your homemade prawn bisque! This creamy and flavorful soup is perfect for a cold winter day or as a starter for a fancy dinner party. The tender prawns and rich broth make for a satisfying and delicious meal. Serve with some crusty bread to soak up the broth, and you have a complete meal.
|Chicken Broth||2 cups|
|Heavy Cream||1 cup|
|Dry White Wine||1 cup|
|Tomato Paste||1 tablespoon|
|Olive Oil||1 tablespoon|
|Smoked Paprika||1 teaspoon|
|Salt and Pepper||To taste|
|Fresh Parsley||Chopped (for garnish)|
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the prawns to the pot and cook until pink, about 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the tomato paste, smoked paprika, and chicken broth. Bring the mixture to a boil and then reduce the heat to low.
- Add the white wine and cream to the pot and stir to combine. Simmer the bisque for 10-15 minutes, or until the flavors have melded together.
- Season the bisque with salt and pepper to taste. Ladle the bisque into bowls and garnish with fresh parsley.