This crab Louis salad is a fresh and flavorful seafood dish that is perfect for summertime. The juicy crabmeat is mixed with a tangy sauce made of mayonnaise, sour cream, ketchup, lemon juice, and Dijon mustard. The salad is then topped with sliced avocado, juicy tomatoes, red onion, green onions, and fresh herbs like parsley and tarragon. Serve this salad on a bed of butter lettuce for a satisfying and delicious meal. Enjoy!
|Red Onion||1/2 cup, diced|
|Lemon Juice||1/4 cup|
|Sour Cream||2 tablespoons|
|Dijon Mustard||2 tablespoons|
|Lemon Wedges||4, for garnish|
- In a large bowl, mix the mayonnaise, sour cream, ketchup, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Gently fold in the crabmeat, making sure not to break up the large pieces.
- Arrange the lettuce leaves on a large platter.
- Spoon the crab mixture over the lettuce leaves.
- Top the crab mixture with avocado, tomatoes, red onion, green onions, parsley, and tarragon.
- Serve immediately, garnished with additional parsley and tarragon, if desired.