This Lobster Fried Rice recipe is a perfect way to enjoy the flavors of Chinese cuisine with a touch of seafood. It’s a tasty, easy-to-make dish that will delight your taste buds. The juicy lobster meat adds a rich flavor to the fried rice, while the oyster sauce, soy sauce, and sesame oil provide a delicious Asian twist. Whether you’re looking for a weeknight dinner idea or want to impress guests, this Lobster Fried Rice recipe is sure to please.
|Frozen Peas and Carrots
|Green Onions (optional)
- In a wok or large frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add beaten eggs and scramble until set, then remove from pan and set aside.
- Add garlic and onion to the pan and stir-fry until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add frozen peas and carrots and stir-fry for another minute.
- Add the cooked rice to the pan and stir-fry, breaking up any clumps, for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the diced lobster meat and continue stir-frying for another 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the oyster sauce, soy sauce, and sesame oil and mix until well combined.
- Stir in the scrambled eggs and green onions, if using. Serve hot.