Enjoy this hearty and flavorful seafood soup, perfect for a cozy night in or a special occasion. The combination of clams and lobster creates a rich and creamy chowder that is sure to become a family favorite.
|Lobster Meat||2 cups|
|Chicken Broth||4 cups|
|Heavy Cream||2 cups|
|All-Purpose Flour||3 tablespoons|
|Dried Thyme||2 teaspoons|
|Parsley||Fresh, chopped (optional)|
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the chopped onion and garlic, and cook until the onion is translucent.
- Add the diced potatoes, carrots, and celery, and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Sprinkle the all-purpose flour over the vegetables, and stir to combine.
- Slowly add the chicken broth, stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens.
- Add the chopped clams and lobster meat, and continue to stir until well combined.
- Stir in the heavy cream and dried thyme, and continue to cook until the chowder is heated through.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot, garnished with fresh parsley if desired.