Custard Pudding: A Creamy and Delicious Dessert
Custard pudding is a creamy and delicious dessert that’s easy to make and perfect for any occasion. This recipe will show you how to make a simple and delicious custard pudding that’s sure to please your taste buds.
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together the egg yolks, sugar, and a pinch of salt.
- Gradually whisk in the milk and cream. Cook the mixture over medium-low heat, whisking constantly until it thickens and begins to boil about 8-10 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and whisk in the vanilla extract.
- Pour the custard through a fine-mesh strainer into a clean bowl. This will remove any lumps or bits of cooked egg.
- Pour the custard into a container and press plastic wrap directly onto the surface to prevent skin from forming.
- Refrigerate the custard until chilled, at least 2 hours.