A lobster roll is a classic New England dish that consists of a hot dog bun filled with lobster meat mixed with mayonnaise and seasonings. It’s a simple yet delicious dish that can be enjoyed at any time of the year. In this article, we will be sharing our ultimate lobster roll recipe that is sure to impress your guests.
|Cooked and Shelled Lobster Meat
|Chopped Fresh Chives
|Hot Dog Buns
|Lettuce Leaves (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the lobster meat, mayonnaise, lemon juice, chives, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add a small amount of butter.
- Place the hot dog buns in the skillet and toast them until they are golden brown.
- Remove the buns from the skillet and fill each one with the lobster mixture.
- If desired, add a lettuce leaf on top of the lobster mixture.
- Serve and enjoy!
Conclusion: This lobster roll recipe is a classic dish that is perfect for any occasion. It’s a simple yet delicious dish that is sure to impress your guests. Enjoy it as a main course or as a side dish, and don’t forget to serve it with some cold lemonade or iced tea. With this recipe, you’ll be able to enjoy the taste of a New England lobster roll right in your own home.