BBQ Ribs Recipe
There’s nothing quite like a rack of BBQ ribs to get your grill going. This recipe is easy to follow and yields tender, flavorful ribs every time. Whether you’re serving them as a main dish or as an appetizer, these ribs are sure to be a hit.
Ingredients and Preparation
|Pork ribs||2 racks|
|Olive oil||2 tablespoons|
|Black pepper||1 teaspoon|
|Apple cider vinegar||1/2 cup|
|Brown sugar||1/4 cup|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 tablespoons|
|Dijon mustard||1 tablespoon|
|Garlic powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Onion powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1/4 teaspoon|
- Preheat the oven to 300°F. Line a large baking sheet with foil.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Rub the mixture all over the ribs. Place the ribs on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the ribs in the preheated oven for 2-2 1/2 hours, or until the ribs are tender and the meat is starting to pull away from the bone.
- While the ribs are cooking, make the BBQ sauce. In a medium saucepan, whisk together the ketchup, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and cayenne pepper. Place the saucepan over medium heat and bring the mixture to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Grill the ribs for 5-10 minutes on each side, or until the ribs are heated through and have grill marks. Brush the ribs with BBQ sauce and serve.