Mackerel is a delicious and nutritious fish that is often overlooked. This recipe for roasted mackerel with rosemary and lemon is a delicious way to enjoy this fish. The mackerel fillets are seasoned with rosemary, lemon, and garlic, and then roasted to perfection. The result is a tender and flavorful fish that is sure to impress.
|Olive oil||2 tbsp|
|Garlic, minced||2 cloves|
|Dried rosemary||1 tsp|
|Lemon zest||1 tsp|
|Black pepper||1/4 tsp|
|Lemon wedges||for serving|
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, garlic, rosemary, lemon zest, salt, and pepper.
- Place the mackerel fillets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Brush the fillets with the olive oil mixture.
- Roast the mackerel fillets for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove from oven and let it cool for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve the mackerel fillets with lemon wedges and enjoy!
Mackerel is a delicious and nutritious fish that is often overlooked. This recipe for roasted mackerel with rosemary and lemon is a delicious way to enjoy this fish. The combination of rosemary, lemon, and garlic gives the fish a savory and citrusy flavor. Roasting is a great method to cook mackerel as it brings out the fish’s natural oils and flavors. The lemon wedges are the perfect addition to brighten up the dish and add a bit of acidity to balance the flavors.