Juicy and Flavorful Grilled Turkey Burgers Recipe – Perfect for Summer BBQs!
Looking for a delicious and healthier alternative to beef burgers? Try this recipe for grilled turkey burgers that are just as juicy and flavorful as traditional burgers but with less fat and fewer calories. Made with lean ground turkey and seasoned with herbs and spices, these burgers are perfect for a summer barbecue or a weeknight dinner.
|Ground turkey||1 pound|
|Onion, finely chopped||1/4 cup|
|Garlic, minced||2 cloves|
|Fresh parsley, chopped||2 tbsp|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 tbsp|
|Smoked paprika||1 tsp|
|Dried thyme||1/2 tsp|
|Dried oregano||1/2 tsp|
|Black pepper||1/4 tsp|
- In a large bowl, combine ground turkey, breadcrumbs, egg, chopped onion, minced garlic, chopped parsley, Worcestershire sauce, smoked paprika, dried thyme, dried oregano, salt, and black pepper. Mix well until all ingredients are evenly combined.
- Divide the turkey mixture into 4 to 6 portions, depending on how big you want your burgers to be. Shape each portion into a patty, making sure they are of equal size and thickness.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat. Brush the grill grates with oil to prevent the burgers from sticking.
- Grill the turkey burgers for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Use a meat thermometer to ensure the internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C).
- Serve the grilled turkey burgers on a bun with your favorite toppings, such as lettuce, tomato, onion, cheese, and condiments like ketchup or mayo.