This Prawn and Asparagus Risotto is a delicious and easy recipe that will be sure to impress your friends and family. The combination of tender prawns and fresh asparagus with creamy risotto makes for a perfect seafood dish. Make sure to serve it hot for the best results. The recipe is perfect for a special occasion or as a weeknight dinner. This dish is sure to be a favorite among seafood lovers.
|Arborio Rice||1 cup|
|Chicken or Seafood Broth||2 cups|
|Dry White Wine||1/2 cup|
|Grated Parmesan Cheese||1/4 cup|
|Olive Oil||2 tablespoons|
|Salt and Pepper||to taste|
- In a large skillet or sauté pan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the asparagus and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, add butter and sauté onions and garlic until softened about 5 minutes.
- Add the rice and stir to coat with the butter and onions. Cook for 2 minutes, or until the rice becomes translucent.
- Pour in the white wine and stir until the wine is absorbed.
- Slowly add the broth, one ladleful at a time, stirring constantly until each addition is absorbed before adding the next.
- Once all the broth has been added, add the prawns and asparagus. Cook until the prawns are pink and the asparagus is tender.
- Stir in grated Parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with lemon wedges if desired.