Flounder fillet is a delicate and delicious fish that can be prepared in a variety of ways. One of the most popular and easiest ways to prepare flounder is to give it a crispy coating and sauté it until golden brown. This recipe is perfect for a quick weeknight dinner, it’s easy to follow, delicious, and perfect for seafood lovers.
- In a shallow dish, mix together the flour, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Dredge the flounder fillets in the flour mixture, shaking off any excess.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Once the butter is hot, add the flounder fillets to the skillet.
- Cook the fillets for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove the flounder fillets from the skillet and place them on a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- Serve the flounder fillets with lemon wedges and enjoy!
Flounder fillets are delicate and delicious fish that are easy to prepare, this recipe is perfect for a quick weeknight dinner, it’s easy to follow and perfect for seafood lovers. Enjoy this delicious dish with lemon wedges for a perfect balance of flavors.