Chicken curry is a popular and flavorful dish that is enjoyed by many people around the world. If you’re following a Paleo diet, you might think that you can no longer enjoy this delicious meal. However, we have a great recipe for a Paleo chicken curry that is healthy, flavorful, and easy to make. In this article, we will share with you an easy-to-follow recipe for Paleo chicken curry that will satisfy your taste buds and keep you on track with your healthy eating habits. Ingredients:
|Chicken breasts, cut into small pieces||1 lb|
|Coconut oil||2 tbsp|
|Garlic cloves, minced||2|
|Ginger, grated||1 tsp|
|Curry powder||2 tbsp|
|Salt and pepper||To taste|
|Coconut milk||1 can|
|Bell peppers, diced||2|
|Cauliflower, chopped||2 cups|
|Fresh cilantro, chopped||1/4 cup|
- In a large pan, heat the coconut oil over medium heat.
- Add the chopped onion, minced garlic, and grated ginger to the pan and sauté for 2-3 minutes, until the onion is translucent.
- Add the curry powder, cumin, turmeric, salt, and pepper to the pan and stir to combine.
- Add the chicken pieces to the pan and sauté for 5-6 minutes, until they are browned on all sides.
- Add the diced tomatoes, diced bell peppers, and chopped cauliflower to the pan and stir to combine.
- Pour the coconut milk into the pan and stir to combine.
- Bring the curry to a simmer and let it cook for 15-20 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- Taste the curry and adjust the seasoning if needed.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve hot.