If you’re looking for an easy, versatile, and delicious dish for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, then look no further than a frittata! This Italian dish is essentially an omelet made with beaten eggs, vegetables, cheese, and sometimes meats, all cooked together in a skillet. It’s a great way to use up leftover ingredients and make a quick and satisfying meal.
Here’s what you’ll need to make a basic frittata for 4 servings:
|Black pepper||1/4 tsp|
|Olive oil||2 tbsp|
|Red bell pepper||1/2 cup|
|Feta cheese||1/2 cup|
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and black pepper until well combined.
- Heat the olive oil in an oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook until softened about 5 minutes.
- Add the red bell pepper and mushrooms, and cook for another 5 minutes until they are tender.
- Add the spinach and cook until wilted about 2 minutes.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and gently stir to combine with the vegetables.
- Crumble the feta cheese over the top of the egg mixture.
- Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the eggs are set and the top is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let the frittata cool for a few minutes before slicing.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve hot.
There you have it, a delicious and easy frittata recipe that you can customize with your favorite ingredients. Enjoy it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!