Hearty and Flavorful Crab and Shrimp Boil Recipe
Enjoy this delicious and flavorful crab and shrimp boil recipe! The combination of crab legs, shrimp, andouille sausage, corn, onions, garlic, and potatoes, all cooked together and seasoned with Old Bay and lemon, makes for a perfect summer dish. Serve with crusty bread for soaking up the delicious broth, and enjoy!
|Crab legs||1 lb.|
|Andouille sausage||1/2 lb.|
|Onions||2 large, cut-into wedges|
|Garlic||4 cloves, minced|
|Potatoes||4, peeled and quartered|
|Old Bay seasoning||2 tbsp.|
|Salt and pepper||To taste|
|Fresh parsley||Chopped, for garnish|
- In a large pot, bring 4 quarts of water to a boil. Add the Old Bay seasoning and lemon slices.
- Add the crab legs, and cook for 5 minutes. Then, add the shrimp, andouille sausage, onions, garlic, and potatoes to the pot.
- Cook everything for another 10 minutes, or until the shrimp is pink and the potatoes are tender.
- Remove the pot from the heat and drain the water.
- In a large serving bowl, arrange the crab legs, shrimp, sausage, corn, onions, garlic, and potatoes.
- Pour melted butter over the top, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley, and serve with extra lemon wedges, if desired.