Prawn linguine is a delicious and easy pasta dish that can be enjoyed in many different ways. This recipe for prawn linguine with lemon and parsley is a delicious and easy way to enjoy this seafood. The prawns are sautéed with garlic, lemon, and parsley, and then served over a bed of linguine pasta. The result is a flavorful and comforting pasta dish that is sure to impress.
|Linguine pasta||1 lb|
|Garlic, minced||4 cloves|
|Olive oil||2 tbsp|
|Lemon juice||2 tbsp|
|Fresh parsley, chopped||1/4 cup|
|Salt and pepper||to taste|
|Parmesan cheese||for garnish|
- Cook the linguine pasta according to package instructions, until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a large pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the prawns and cook for 2-3 minutes or until they are pink and cooked through.
- Stir in the lemon juice and parsley and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss the cooked pasta with the prawn mixture.
- Serve the pasta in bowls and garnish it with grated parmesan cheese.
Prawn linguine is a delicious and easy pasta dish that can be enjoyed in many different ways. This recipe for prawn linguine with lemon and parsley is a delicious and easy way to enjoy this seafood. The combination of sautéed prawns with garlic, lemon, and parsley provides a burst of flavor and the pasta provides a comforting base for the dish. This dish is also easy to make and comes together in just a few minutes.