Grilled salmon is a healthy and flavorful dish that is perfect for a summer barbecue or a weeknight dinner. When paired with fresh and tangy mango salsa, it becomes a truly delightful meal. In this article, we will share with you an easy-to-follow recipe for grilled salmon with mango salsa that will impress your family and friends. Ingredients:
|Salt and pepper||To taste|
|Olive oil||2 tbsp|
|Mango, peeled and diced||1|
|Red onion, diced||1/2 cup|
|Red bell pepper, diced||1/2 cup|
|Cilantro, chopped||1/4 cup|
|Lime juice||2 tbsp|
|Jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced||1|
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper, then brush them with olive oil.
- Grill the salmon fillets for about 5-6 minutes per side, or until they are cooked through.
- While the salmon is grilling, make the mango salsa.
- In a medium bowl, combine the diced mango, red onion, red bell pepper, cilantro, lime juice, honey, and minced jalapeño pepper.
- Mix well to combine all the ingredients.
- Taste the salsa and adjust the seasoning if needed.
- Once the salmon is done, remove it from the grill and let it rest for a few minutes.
- Serve the grilled salmon with a generous spoonful of mango salsa on top.