Grilled Prawns with Garlic Butter Recipe
Prawns are deliciously versatile seafood that can be enjoyed in many different ways. This recipe for grilled prawns with garlic butter is a delicious way to enjoy this seafood. The prawns are marinated in a mixture of garlic, lemon juice, and herbs, and then grilled to perfection. The result is succulent and flavorful seafood that is sure to impress.
|Garlic, minced||2 cloves|
|Lemon juice||2 tbsp|
|Dried thyme||1 tsp|
|Dried parsley||1 tsp|
|Black pepper||1/4 tsp|
|Lemon wedges||for serving|
- In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, lemon juice, thyme, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Place the prawns in a shallow dish and pour the marinade over them. Allow the prawns to marinate for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Heat the grill to high heat.
- Grill the prawns for 2-3 minutes on each side or until they are pink and cooked through.
- Remove the prawns from the grill and toss them in the melted butter.
- Serve the prawns with lemon wedges and enjoy!
Prawns are deliciously versatile seafood that can be enjoyed in many different ways. This recipe for grilled prawns with garlic butter is a delicious way to enjoy this seafood. The marinade made with garlic, lemon juice, and herbs gives the prawns a savory and citrusy flavor, and grilling brings out the prawns’ natural oils and flavors. The garlic butter adds a rich, buttery flavor and helps to keep the prawns moist during grilling. The lemon wedges are the perfect addition to brighten up the dish and add a bit of acidity to balance the flavors.