Brussels sprouts may not be everyone’s favorite vegetable, but when roasted to perfection, they become a delicious and nutritious side dish. Not only are roasted Brussels sprouts a great source of potassium, but they’re also loaded with other essential vitamins and minerals. Ingredients:
|Brussels Sprouts||1 lb|
|Olive Oil||2 tbsp|
|Garlic Powder||1 tsp|
|Salt and Pepper||To taste|
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Rinse the Brussels sprouts and pat them dry with a paper towel.
- Cut off the stem ends and any yellow leaves.
- Cut the Brussels sprouts in half lengthwise.
- Place the halved Brussels sprouts in a large bowl.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the Brussels sprouts and toss to coat.
- Add the garlic powder, salt, and pepper to the bowl and toss to combine.
- Arrange the Brussels sprouts in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the sprouts are tender and crispy on the outside.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
This roasted Brussels sprouts recipe is an easy and delicious way to boost your potassium intake and enjoy the many health benefits of Brussels sprouts. The garlic powder adds a flavorful touch, making this dish a great option for a side dish or a healthy snack. Give it a try and enjoy the many benefits of this nutritious and tasty dish!