Succulent Prawns in Garlic Butter: A Delicious and Easy Seafood Recipe
Prawns in garlic butter are a delicious and easy seafood recipe that’s perfect for any occasion. The combination of juicy prawns and the rich, buttery sauce infused with garlic and lemon juice creates a mouthwatering dish that’s sure to impress. This recipe is easy to follow and can be on the table in under 20 minutes.
|Unsalted butter||4 tbsp|
|Black pepper||1 tsp|
|Lemon juice||1 tbsp|
|Parsley, chopped||2 tbsp|
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add butter to the skillet and let it melt.
- Once the butter is melted, add minced garlic to the skillet and cook for 1-2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add the prawns to the skillet and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until the prawns are pink and cooked through.
- Once the prawns are cooked, remove the skillet from heat and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Serve the prawns with garlic butter on top and enjoy!
This Prawn and Garlic Butter recipe is a simple and delicious seafood dish that can be served as a main course or as an appetizer. The combination of the juicy prawns and the fragrant garlic butter creates a mouthwatering taste that will leave your taste buds wanting more. Serve it with a side of vegetables or rice to make a complete meal. This recipe is easy to make and can be a perfect dish to impress your guests.