Grilled Lemon-Pepper Chicken Recipe
Juicy and Tender Grilled Chicken with a Lemon-Pepper Rub
This grilled chicken recipe is a summertime staple. The lemon-pepper rub adds a bright, citrusy flavor to the chicken, and grilling it gives it a perfectly crispy exterior and juicy interior. Plus, it’s easy to make and only requires a few simple ingredients.
|Olive Oil||1/4 cup|
|Lemon Juice||2 tablespoons|
|Dried Oregano||1 tablespoon|
|Garlic Powder||1 teaspoon|
|Black Pepper||1/2 teaspoon|
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Place the chicken breasts in a large resealable plastic bag and pour the marinade over the top. Seal the bag and toss it to coat the chicken evenly.
- Place the bag in the refrigerator and marinate the chicken for at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard the remaining marinade.
- Grill the chicken for 6-8 minutes on each side, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Serve the grilled chicken hot, garnished with fresh herbs or a squeeze of lemon juice if desired.
- For extra flavor, try adding your favorite seasonings to the marinade. Some ideas include paprika, cumin, and chili powder.
- If you don’t have a grill, you can still make this recipe. Simply preheat the oven to 400°F and bake the marinated chicken for 25-30 minutes, or until it’s cooked through.
- To make this recipe even healthier, try grilling the chicken with a small amount of olive oil cooking spray instead of using a marinade.
This grilled chicken recipe is sure to become a summertime favorite. It’s easy to make, perfectly juicy, and packed with flavor. Give it a try and enjoy!